original concept sketch
- twine - text based
- one game?
- two complementary games? - one depicting external experience, one internal experience
- disorienting - fragmented text, confusing visuals (ascii),
- unfamiliarity - move from familiarity to unknown, understand less over time
- art is more concrete at first, becomes confusing (e.g. tree to blob)
- blips of fragmented, cryptic text
- walking home from class when suddenly everything disintegrates/comes alive (daydream)
- goal is to revert it? goal is to escape mundane, boredom?
- given a choice: revert or commit to the changes?
- exploration - hyperlinked/interactive environment
- vignettes - string of not necessarily linear experiences, increasingly confusing
- allow player choice of order?
daydream-itch-v1.zip 87 kB
Sep 17, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.